[osg-users] COMPILATION ERROR : win32

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:31:37 PDT 2007

if i set this, it compiles :-) but i dont understand why.
http://openframeworks.cc/admin/index.fcgi/changeset/88/graphics

... Tesselator.cpp :41f
    gluTessCallback(_tobj, GLU_TESS_VERTEX_DATA,
(void(CALLBACK*)(...))&vertexCallback);
    gluTessCallback(_tobj, GLU_TESS_BEGIN_DATA,
(void(CALLBACK*)(...))&beginCallback);
    gluTessCallback(_tobj, GLU_TESS_END_DATA,
(void(CALLBACK*)(...))&endCallback);
    gluTessCallback(_tobj,
GLU_TESS_COMBINE_DATA,(void(CALLBACK*)(...))&combineCallback);
    gluTessCallback(_tobj, GLU_TESS_ERROR_DATA,
(void(CALLBACK*)(...))&errorCallback);
    if (tessNormal.length ()>0.0) gluTessNormal(_tobj, tessNormal.x(),
tessNormal.y(), tessNormal.z());

then it compiles and works nice.