[osg-users] COMPILATION ERROR : win32

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:56:36 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I have reflected a bit further on this matter and have decided to
check in the changes to include/osg/GLU.  Also modified the root
CMakeLists.txt to enable enabled the ... parameter version for AIX as
this looks like is required, but since I haven't had any feedback on
AIX I can only hope that this is right thing to do.  The new GLU
header looks like:

#ifndef OSG_GLU
#define OSG_GLU 1

#include <osg/GL>

#if defined(__APPLE__) || defined (_AIX)
    #include <OpenGL/glu.h>
#else
    #include <GL/glu.h>
#endif

#if defined(GLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT)
    typedef void (APIENTRY *GLU_TESS_CALLBACK)(...);
#else
    typedef void (APIENTRY *GLU_TESS_CALLBACK)();
#endif

#endif  // __osgGLU_h

The changes the OpenSceneGraph/CMakeLists.txt for AIX are:

IF   (CMAKE_SYSTEM MATCHES "AIX.*")
    ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DGLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT)
ENDIF(CMAKE_SYSTEM MATCHES "AIX.*")

This doesn't enable it for XCode build, the only way for us to enable
this will be by adding a -DGLU_TESS_CALLBACK_TRIPLEDOT to the XCode
projects.  Stephan Huber has write access to XCode projects so we'll
need to rely upon him to try this out and check in any changes.  I'd
suggest other XCode users go straight ahead and integrated the above
change too though, and if Stephan doesn't get to it right away send
the fixes to me.