[osg-users] COMPILATION ERROR : win32

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:25:36 PDT 2007

Sorry, i don't understand the problem i have.
I removed the whole OSG subversion, check out for a new time, cmake -G Xcode
-i . , cmake . , open OpenSceneGraph.xcodeproj, ...
rebuild and still the same bug. then i tried to find how i can set the
compiler settings, don't unterstand where. then i updated Xcode
version 2.4.1, no change. ...

/adegli