[osg-users] Subversion Installation Step-Step manual

Mihai Radu radu at cm-labs.com
Wed Oct 3 11:57:58 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

It seems like Thibault posted the guide you were looking for, as some
additional material here's a link for the generic ( non-Debian ) setup
instructions:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch06s04.html#svn-ch-6-sect-4.2

To find some more info, google: <your Linux distro> mod_dav_svn [apache svn]

I hope you won't hit any speed-bumps on the way.

Cheers
Mihai