[osg-users] Please test SVN version of OpenSceneGraph (Xcode)

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Wed Oct 3 11:03:45 PDT 2007

Switched back to the Development Build Configuration under Xcode,
built svn 7547 again.

got 10 warnings under osgUtil  (also received other warnings in other
sections of the build)
most of the warnings were invalid conversion from 'void(*)()' to
'GLvoid(*)(...)' under osgUtil

I have the full detailed build log if someone wants to look at it.
email me directly and I'll send it. (mlucas17 at mac dot com)

Still rebuilding, but seems to be going fine.  Will report back if it
fails to complete successfully, currently building plugins...

Mark