Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:33:57 PDT 2007

Hi Mark.

On 10/2/07, Mark Lucas <mlucas17 at mac.com> wrote:
> Mac OSX Xcode
>
> svn checkout, built with Xcode Development, ran a few of the
> examples.  Now building with Deployment configuration.  Seems to be
> fine.

I'm just reviewing the various changes w.r.t GLU made this week and it
looks like your XCode build is working fine with the new
include/osg/GLU.

Today Adrian Egli is reporting problems with today SVN on XCode wthe
the error relating to changes include/osg/GLU.   This leaves me mighty
confused, could it be that different versions  of XCode exhibit
different build behaviors?

What version of OSX + XCode are you working with?