[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.14 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:31:03 PDT 2007

Thanks to the silly copy and paste mistake in Registry.cpp 2.1.14 does
build under VisualStudio build, I've fixed this error in SVN.  The
fixed src/osgDB/Registry.cpp file is also attached for you to patch
locally.

There is also a reported compile error under XCode build.  This one is
excruciatingly frustratingly for me as I've have spent lots of hours
trying to find a workable solution and made many calls for testing
from XCode users and their silence led me to assume that things were
fine.  Lack of testing this week by XCode users has wasted a lot of
mine and others time.

So please please get involved, don't assume that others will do all
the hard work for you.  If you want the OSG to work seamlessly for you
 you have to engage and help out as respond to calls for feedback and
testing.