[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.14 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:42:48 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

Does you machine support accumulation buffers?  My guess is that the
ATI simply doesn't support them so the example will fail.  If there is
a problem then I'd say its most likely the lack of auto detection of
lack of support rather than any bug on the OSG side.  I'm happy to
leave fixing such stuff till after 2.2.

Robert.