[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:37:36 PDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Alberto Luaces <aluaces at udc.es> wrote:
> El Wednesday 03 October 2007 12:31:41 Robert Osfield escribió:
> > I've tweaked the code so that hopefully CYGWIN will be correctly
> > picked out. Could you please try the attached Regisytr.cpp.
>
> It did the trick, I could load a large .obj mesh with osgviewer. Thank you!

Great to hear its now working.  I've just checked in the change with a
small tweak to using #if defined(__CYGWIN__) rather than #def
__CYGWIN__, done this to be more consistent across platforms.

BTW, are you able to run osviewer and other examples OK?  Others have
reported crashes on exit with osgconv and other examples.