[osg-users] full screen mode in osgviewer and options in command line

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:00:24 PDT 2007

HI Cedric,

Changing the order would be fine.  This would also apply to the camera
manipulators too.  If you make some changes and your happy just post
me the complete changed file and I'll do a review of it.  This is
pretty low priority issue though.

The window resize issue you talk about much high priority issue and
one that it'd be nice to fix for 2.2.  Since I don't have Gnome here I
can't chase after this one so I'd appreciate it if yourself or others
can chase this one done.

Cheers,
Robert.