[osg-users] full screen mode in osgviewer and options in command line

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Wed Oct 3 03:35:08 PDT 2007

I checked the --help-keys option of osgviewer, in fact everything is
here to work but all EventHandler are created after the
process of options.

i tested with something like that and it report the keys i know it
changes the order of created HandlerEvent. But what do you think ?

    // add the window size toggle handler
    viewer.addEventHandler(new osgViewer::WindowSizeHandler);

    // if user request help write it out to cout.
    bool helpAll = arguments.read("--help-all");
    unsigned int helpType = ((helpAll || arguments.read("-h") ||
arguments.read("--help"))? osg::ApplicationUsage::COMMAND_LINE_OPTION :
0 ) |
                            ((helpAll ||  arguments.read("--help-env"))?
osg::ApplicationUsage::ENVIRONMENTAL_VARIABLE : 0 ) |
                            ((helpAll ||
arguments.read("--help-keys"))?
osg::ApplicationUsage::KEYBOARD_MOUSE_BINDING : 0 );

    if (helpType)
    {
        arguments.getApplicationUsage()->write(std::cout, helpType);
        osg::ref_ptr<osg::ApplicationUsage> usage = new
osg::ApplicationUsage;
        viewer.getUsage(*usage);
        usage->write(std::cout, helpType);
        return 1;