[osg-users] full screen mode in osgviewer and options in command line

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:59:24 PDT 2007

HI Cederic,

Have a look through Septembers archives as there was another thread
about problems under that I believe under Gnome.

I use KDE myself and everything is working fine so its a window
manager issue - i.e. its not supporting how
osgViewer::GraphicsWindowX11.cpp is try to to change the window
dimensions and decoration.

Robert.