[osg-users] full screen mode in osgviewer and options in command line

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Wed Oct 3 02:43:20 PDT 2007

I use the last version of the svn. from this morning. i use gnome
environnement.
I think the log in my previous are wrong.

GraphicsContext::getWindowingSystemInterface() 0x8058a90        0xb7eef200
draw() 0x805a450
Screen resolution = 640x480
cull()
cull() got SceneView 0x805abc8
end cull() 0x805a450
draw() got SceneView 0x805abc8
end draw() 0x805a450
draw() 0x805a450
UnmapNotify event recieved
ReparentNotify event recieved
MapNotify
MapNotify x=0 y=0 width=1440, height=900
Expose x=0 y=0 width=1440, height=900
ConfigureNotify x=0 y=0 width=1440, height=900