[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Wed Oct 3 02:23:04 PDT 2007

Robert Osfield escribió:
> HI Alberto,
>
> On 10/3/07, Alberto Luaces <aluaces at udc.es> wrote:
>> further investigations: if I comment the line 924 and uncomment the line
>>   925 in sockstream.cpp, that is, treating cygwin as a WIN32 compiler,
>> the plugin compiles and I can build OSG. However, that line wasn't
>> changed since 2004, in revision 3599 - "More cleanups for CYGWIN from
>> Norman Vine". That's weird. I compiled OSG 1.2 without problems in the past.
>>
>> Maybe the header containig FIOCLEX and friends belongs to a library
>> package we don't have installed. I'm trying to find it.
>
> Could you send me the tweaks you've made to get things to compile.
> I'll merge this and get 2.1.14 out the door.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert.

Yes, here it is, the warning about socklen_t redefinition is still
present, but as I reported, now OSG compiles.

I looked for FIOCLEX on my Linux system and found it in ioctl.h.
Nevertheless, I couldn't found FIOCLEX in any of the Cygwin's ioctl.h
files. Seems that macro is not present anymore.

Alberto