[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:26:38 PDT 2007

Hi Alberto,

sockstream.h and sockstream.cpp haven't changed for 6 months, and 2
months respectively.  Have you had it compiling at before?  What time
frame?

>From the errors the inclusion of

  /usr/include/sys/socket.h

and

  /usr/include/cygwin/socket.h

Looks pretty odd, the .h and .cpp only reference the sys/socket.h, so
I can only presume this must be including cygwin/socket.h

I don't know why right now by socketstream.cpp includes the same
things as the header does.  Perhaps the ones in the .cpp could be
removed.

I'm afraid I can't do anything directly to help fix this as I have now
cygwin set up to explore here.  If we can't get it compiling soon
we'll have to disable this plugin under the Cygwin build.

Robert.