Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:09:59 PDT 2007

c:\dev\openscenegraphsvn\openscenegraph\src\osgviewer\viewerbase.cpp(555) :
error C4716: 'osgViewer::ViewerBase::run' : must return a value

i just added: "return 0;"

int ViewerBase::run()
{
    if (!isRealized())
    {
        realize();
    }

#if 0
    while (!done())
    {
        frame();
    }
#else

    const char* str = getenv("OSG_RUN_FRAME_COUNT");
    if (str)
    {
        int runTillFrameNumber = atoi(str);
        while (!done() &&
getViewerFrameStamp()->getFrameNumber()<runTillFrameNumber)
        {
            frame();
        }
    }
    else
    {
        while (!done())
        {
            frame();
        }
    }

#endif
    return 0; //must return a value fix !!!!!!
}

then every thing works well, testes runexamples.bat ok (Visual Studio 2003
.NET)