[osg-users] Subversion Installation Step-Step manual

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:40:50 PDT 2007

Hi Radu,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mihai Radu <radu at cm-labs.com>
Date: 02.10.2007 21:30
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Subversion Installation Step-Step manual
To: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org>

Hi Adrian,

The best way to run it is under apache and mod_dav.

What kind of user security are looking to implement ? Basic Auth or
something more involved ?

=> I would like just a login, because i must not present the source as "open
source".  then i like to access
with tigris.subversion client (Explorer) and also from mac os/x with a
common client.

I set-up an environment at work that used apache+mod_dav to serve an svn
repository, and I can look again for the how-to's that I found useful.

=> that would be greate

Cheers
Mihai