[osg-users] GL compile context problems

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:24:16 PDT 2007

Hi Glenn,

I have only personally testing compile contexts under Linux and
haven't seen any error like your describe.  I've just done check
against a paged database using --cc with osgviewer and things are
working as they should.

Problems you are seeing code by a threading bug in the implementation
that the linux build isn't sensitive too, or it could be a bug in the
pixel buffer implementation, or it could simply be a bug in the OpenGL
driver.  Which?   I can't say, I'm afraid this is something windows
developers will have to debug.

Robert.