[osg-users] Subversion Installation Step-Step manual

Mihai Radu radu at cm-labs.com
Tue Oct 2 12:30:58 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

The best way to run it is under apache and mod_dav.

What kind of user security are looking to implement ? Basic Auth or
something more involved ?

I set-up an environment at work that used apache+mod_dav to serve an svn
repository, and I can look again for the how-to's that I found useful.

Cheers
Mihai