[osg-users] running osgversion on Mac, not on console, was RE: Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Tue Oct 2 10:26:49 PDT 2007

I don't mind trying to find that.  In applications/CMakeLists.txt there
is a list of common libraries that includes osgViewer.

SET(TARGET_COMMON_LIBRARIES
	OpenThreads
	osg
	osgDB
	osgUtil
	osgGA
	osgViewer
	osgText
)

Is there a way to get osgViewer in for the apps that need it?

There aren't that many apps.  I know you said this isn't something we
need to hold 2.2 for, but if this turned out to be small enough to get
in, I'd appreciate it.  I'm not really welcome to update OSG too
frequently here, and I'm hoping 2.2 will be what we want.

I can try things, but I need some initial guidance.

thanks,
andy

RE: Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

My guess is that osgversion is by default linking to osgViewer which
isn't required.