[osg-users] Call for feedback : OSX Xcode build

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Tue Oct 2 10:03:30 PDT 2007

Just downloaded osg 2.1.13 and tried the build under Xcode  (OSX
10.4.10 - Xcode 2.4)

AllStandard targets, Development build went fine until target
osgdb_hdr where it failed to find a system malloc.h

/Users/Shared/Development/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13/Xcode/
OpenSceneGraph/../../src/osgPlugins/hdr/hdrwriter.cpp:34:20: error:
malloc.h: No such file or directory

Mark