[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Tue Oct 2 07:36:52 PDT 2007

Building with CMake.

osgversion worked for me not that long ago.  I've built a lot as I've
tried different versions, gotten everything working on all our
platforms, etc.

Hmmm, I wonder whether any of our settings changed that might affect
this.

At the worst I could skip using osgversion.  I use it both as a test and
to generate the version numbers, since some of our makefiles require
them for file and directory names.

andy