[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does itcontain_GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:31:00 PDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Andy Skinner <Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com> wrote:
> Your suggested typedef built for me (2.1.12 + this change) on Windows
> and Mac.

This is building with CMake on the Mac or XCode?

 > I'm still having a problem running osgversion on Mac when I'm not on the
> console.

osgversion hasn't really changed much over the years, so the biggest
variable is probably the CMake build for introduction of issue with
running remotely, perhaps its purely OSX at fault though, its a bit of
hybrid Unix box - its tries a bit for POSIX but falls short from my
experience.