[osg-users] osgversion on Mac, not logged in to console

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Tue Oct 2 07:17:55 PDT 2007

Here's what our Mac guy said about this:

================
It appears that osgversion is linked in such a way that it initializes
Cocoa or the Window Server (Carbon with UI Events) even to return
version number, and it's complaining that it doesn't have a console for
the UI session when it's run.

If you have control over how the tool is built, see if it can be built
in such a way that it returns the version information before trying to
initialize Cocoa or Carbon with UI Events.

Does this help anyone see something we can change?

thanks,
andy