[osg-users] Cygwin/Ming plugin names

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 06:51:31 PDT 2007

Hi Norman,

I have just spotted in src/osgPlugins/CMakeLists.txt:

IF(NOT MINGW)
    SET(CMAKE_SHARED_MODULE_PREFIX "")
ENDIF(NOT MINGW)

Which suggests that everything except Mingw has "" prefix.  Personally
I would have thought we could just have Mingw work with "" as well.

Mingw and Cygwin users please speak up!

Robert.