[osg-users] OSG blocking on application exit.

Chris Denham c.m.denham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:08:30 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,
Yes, the problem I was having with osgviewerMFC seems to have been fixed in
2.1.13. :-)
Interestingly, I noticed that a call to mViewer->stopThreading() was added
to a destructor in the new example code, which I thought might be the "magic
bullet". But commenting that out seems to have no effect. i.e. it still
works properly... heh.
Thanks
Chris.