[osg-users] OSG blocking on application exit.

Neil Hughes neil.hughes at luk.net
Tue Oct 2 03:56:28 PDT 2007

Nice one.

The only light I can shed on this is that there has been issues with the
various threading models that OSG claims to support. Recent conversation
(today's correspondance is a good example) indicates that all is not great
in multithreaded/multicamera world!

As far as we are concerned for the moment I'm assuming that we will have a
singlethreaded universe. This may well change, however, should we decide to
be clever with reflections and set up a seperate thread for handling the
texture generation of this. However, that's a little way down the road :-)

I note that I don't think this used to happen under OSG1.2 - although I may
be wrong.

Neil.