[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does it contain _GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:18:04 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for all the feedback, it looks to me like we might be able to
get away with just defining in include/osg/GLU:

   typedef void (APIENTRY *GLU_TESS_CALLBACK)();

This compiles under Kubunto for me at least, and I'd expect most unix
platforms to work just fine too, and "probably" under Windows, but
OSX... well it might... To test the above we'll need to apply the
change to each platform and build it.  Attached is the modified
include/osg/GLU.

I'm looking for feedback on:

    Windows - VS, Mingw, Cygwin
    Linux - various favours.
    OSX
    FreeBSD
    Solaris
    IRIX
    HP-UX
    AIX

The wild cards in the above are likely Windows, OSX and HP-UX, the
rest I am expecting to work...

Thanks in advance for you help,