[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does it contain _GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:46:11 PDT 2007

Hi Andy,

Exactly what platforms are succeeding and which ones are failing?
>From your below text it seems line OSX, Solaris and Linux are
failing...

The error on the OSX looks like CMake is picking up on the GLX version
of GLU rather than the Apple framework as the relevant code does work
just fine under the Xcode build.

Try opening up ccmake . in the root OpenSceneGraph directory and then
pressing 't' then scrolling down till you see the OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR.
What does it report?

Robert.