[osg-users] DatabasePager - Display list compilation

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:37:32 PDT 2007

Hi Lionel,

You have complete control over the number of objects to compile so
feel free to up this to something suitable for your scene.  Secondly
there is time limit applied as well as the maximum number of items in
which case it'll limit things even if the number of object count is
set too high.  Thirdly you could consider the compile context support
in osgViewer/DatabasePager that allows a seperate pbuffer and
associated thread to do the compile for you.

Robert.