[osg-users] Cannot compile osgconv with vrml support

aredmer aredmer at rostock.zgdv.de
Tue Oct 2 02:02:02 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am not a very good programmer. I am a designer. I need osgconv.exe to
convert vrml files to osg format.

I had already tried the posted instructions to compile it by myself, but
it did not work. I do not remember what error messages remained. Is that
really necessary ?

It would be really very kind, if someone can give me a compiled version of
osgconv for windows. I also think this could be a very usefull programm
for more people like me, so I wonder why there's no binary download for
this tool, is it?!

Regards

Andreas