[osg-users] DatabasePager and Producer::Viewer

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:34:12 PDT 2007

Hi Stephan,

You can check how many items the DatabasePager has  left to merge via
the following methods - when the sum of the two goes to 0 its
complete.

        /** Report how many items are in the _fileRequestList queue */
        unsigned int getFileRequestListSize() const { return
_fileRequestList.size(); }

        /** Report how many items are in the _dataToCompileList queue */
        unsigned int getDataToCompileListSize() const { return
_dataToCompileList.size(); }

You could also consider adjusting the various compile related methods
in osgDB::DatabasePager.  2.1.x supports compile contexts which when
used can really accelerate loading of new tiles.

Robert.