[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13 dev version released

Tony Horrobin tony.horrobin at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 1 15:50:31 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Testing SVN from tonight:

Athlon 64 X2 4400+
GeForce 7800GT

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Express SP1

Compiles without errors including wrappers.

Examples all run ok except the following
depthpeel - can't create PixelBuffer => crash

distortion, osgshadow - increasing draw time, memory allocation when
showing stats graphs in single-threaded mode.  Can anyone else confirm
this?  The GPU timing disappears also - something to do with a query?

introspection - no check for failed library load, silently lists only
primitive + std::string + std::wstring unless osgPlugins-<version> is in
path.  This can be cured by using the prepend string a la
osgDB::Registry::createLibraryNameForExtension()

keyboard - 'f' produces both a character and toggles full screen.

launcher - still references depthshadow - change osg.conf to use
osgshadow instead?

prerendercubemap - chuggy

I'll have a look into some of these when I get a mo'.

-Tony