[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does it contain _GLUfuncptr?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Mon Oct 1 10:15:35 PDT 2007

Hello Robert,

> I'd like you feedback, how is the glu tesselator callback defined on
> your system, on my linux box I have /usr/include/GL/glu.h

Ok, now that I know what to look for, here it is on the MS Platform
SDK 2003 R2 (which is needed to build C++ projects using MS Visual C++
Express - the "free" version).

void APIENTRY
gluNurbsCallback (
     GLUnurbs            *nobj,
     GLenum              which,
     void                (CALLBACK* fn)() );

where in my case, CALLBACK is defined as __stdcall and APIENTRY is
defined as WINAPI which is also __stdcall.

Hope this helps,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/