[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does it contain _GLUfuncptr?

Glenn Waldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:05:26 PDT 2007

On Win32, in glu.h:

void APIENTRY
gluNurbsCallback (GLUnurbs *nobj, GLenum which, void (CALLBACK* fn)() );

and in windef.h:

#define <javascript:searchRef('define')> WINAPI
<javascript:searchRef('WINAPI')> __stdcall
<javascript:searchRef('__stdcall')>
#define <javascript:searchRef('define')> CALLBACK
<javascript:searchRef('CALLBACK')> __stdcall
<javascript:searchRef('__stdcall')>

-gw

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791