Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Mon Oct 1 08:25:30 PDT 2007

There is one glu.h in /usr/X11R6/include/GL, and another in
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers.  They include a
difference relevant to callbacks: the first one has a define of
_GLUfuncptr that depends on __cplusplus.  If __cplusplus is defined, it
defines _GLUfuncptr to take (), and otherwise it takes (GLvoid).

I'm still looking at these.

andy