[osg-users] Cannot compile osgconv with vrml support

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Mon Oct 1 08:09:54 PDT 2007

Hello Andreas,

> I have tried unavailingly to compile the VRML Plugin for OSG. I don't
> get it.

What have you tried? What messages do you get? Where does it fail?

Working instructions can be found at

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/VisualStudio/VisualStudioPlugins

> Can someone send me a compiled windows binary of the osgconv.exe
> programm with enabled VRML support please. It would be very kind.

It would be preferable if you could find out why you aren't able to
compile it yourself, that way if you ever want an updated version you
can do it yourself instead of asking again on the mailing list... Try
the instructions at the link above, and if you still can't figure it
out, tell us what you tried and what messages you get. Without that
information we can't help you.

Good luck,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca