Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Mon Oct 1 07:19:54 PDT 2007

El Monday 01 October 2007 16:06:32 Robert Osfield escribió:
>  Could you explain
> a bit more specifically what you do and the type of model you load to
> recreate the problem?

Yes, I'm loading a OBJ file. After that, I'm pressing several times the 't'
key in order to switch on and off the texturing. Then I change the threading
mode with the 'm' key and press the 't' key several times until I get it to
crash.

Maybe some node is not marked as dynamic by default, may I do something more
in order to get a better isolation of the bug? Maybe convert the OBJ to OSG
and inspect the resulting file?