Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Mon Oct 1 06:12:35 PDT 2007

I'm basically treating it like unix.

I suspect there has been a change in the infrastructure here, because it
built in my sandbox but not in the build and test system we use.  I've
updated my sandbox, and if I have a problem, it'll because something
changed here.

Hopefully it will be something I can do something about.

The problem is that issue I asked about recently in the tesselation
code.

andy