[osg-users] ode nodekit or the like

Mattias Helsing helsing72 at roines.org
Tue Oct 30 09:17:06 PDT 2007

I have i vague memory of people working on integrating ode with osg. I'm
currently developing sw in that area and could possibly contribute is
some way, but wouldn't wanna step on toes or do work that is already
done for that matter. LeandroMottaBarros' demo is nice and there are
other examples of ode+osg projects. I was thinking that while doing
integration of ode in osg nodes i might aswell make the extra effort and
create a nodekit or plugin. Am I making any sense at all (OSG wise)?
Does anyone have thoughts on how this should be done?
Is there sw around that I can build on?

Mattias