[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

arnaud houegbelo a_houegbelo at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 03:56:16 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

I saw that OpenSceneGraph 2.2 release is now available.
It's cool!!!
In the new feature list I saw something like :
"Unification of threading models and viewer event handlers so that all now work for both Viewer and CompositeViewer classes"
Do you think that this feature could correct my problem about "OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem" or do you know if anybody find a solution about it.

Many Thanks and
Best Regards