[osg-users] VirtualPlanetBuilder0.91

GuiYe guiyesi at 163.com
Fri Oct 26 05:14:14 PDT 2007

     Hello,   I want ask the question about a function in VirtualPlanetBuilder0.91.The function is :             void setGeoTransformFromRange(double xMin, double xMax, double yMin, double yMax)
            {
                _geoTransform.makeIdentity();
                _geoTransform(0,0) = xMax-xMin;
                _geoTransform(3,0) = xMin;                _geoTransform(1,1) = yMax-yMin;
                _geoTransform(3,1) = yMin;
             }    I want to know how dose the function work.    Thank you!!!!