[osg-users] Two function in VirtualPlaneBuilder

GuiYe guiyesi at 163.com
Fri Oct 26 04:47:20 PDT 2007

   Hello, There are two function in VirtualPlaneBuilder:      void DataSet::SourceData::readImage(DestinationData& destination)
     void DataSet::SourceData::readHeightField(DestinationData& destination)

In the two functions , what method do them use ????? Or algorithms??? Who can give me some introduction??I spent much time on them,but I still don't understand now.I know many algorithms are used in VirtualPlaneBuilder.Who can you tell me ,what are they??? Thank you ~