[osg-users] Camera switch off in compositeviewer...

Emmanuel Roche roche.emmanuel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:02:27 PDT 2007

well hello again....

Before I start making thousands of tests again, maybe this is a simple
question:

I read I just have to do view->getCamera()->setNodeMask(0x0) if I want to
"disable" the view.... but what's really happening when each view has its
own GraphicsWindow, that implements  makeCurrent and swapBuffers
operations...: correct me if I'm wrong but even if the View cameras are
disabled, those functions are still called no ??... is there a way to
completely suspend the GraphicsWindow rendering ??

Manu.