[osg-users] Removing Shader from Program

Per Fahlberg perfa at remograph.com
Thu Oct 25 13:31:35 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having problems removing osg::Shader from osg::Program. If a
osg::Shader is removed from a osg::Program the program is relinked but
the I don't think the OpenGL shader object is detached from the OpenGL
program object and if you attach a new osg::Shader the corresponding
OpenGL shader object is never attached to the OpenGL program.

I've attached a modifed GL2Scene.cpp from the osgshaders example which
shows the problem, if 'x' is hit the fragment shader is removed from the
program but the scene does not change.

Regards,
Per