[osg-users] Frequent crash in StateSet::removeParent

beelzebob999-osg at yahoo.com beelzebob999-osg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 12:10:57 PDT 2007

Hi... We are running OSG 2.0.0 on visual studio 2005, and we frequently run into a crash in StateSet::removeParent. This is hit when we are deleting nodes in the OSG thread (outside of calls to update and frame). Is this a known issue? I am stumped on this one. I was just wondering if it could be related to checked-iterator wierdness in VS2005, but that's just a guess at this point. (The crash is caused because _parents.end() returns an iterator whose container pointer is NULL.)