[osg-users] camera switching using key bindings

santosh santosh at darshan3d.com
Wed Oct 24 06:53:17 PDT 2007

Hi Guys

I am using osgProducer's viewer in my application.
I want to know how can we use different cameras in one viewer and can
switch on and off by hitting a key.
For Example:
I have two cameras and two render surface and I want to switch one
camera on and off.
if I hit the switching key one camera should off and the other camera
should draw the view using both render surface
and if i switched the other camera the camera should draw the
corresponding views in corresponding render surface.
is there any way to do this and how?

thanks
Santosh