[osg-users] ConvertToInventor.cpp compilation error

rck jobs rckjobs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:11:03 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm installing  OpenSceneGraph-2.2 under my Debian Sarge (Pentium III -
i386) server and I'm having a compilation error on file
ConvertToInventor.cpp .

I was reading the mailing list and i don't understood what to do exactly
about the ConvertToInventor.cpp or CMakeLists.txt files.

My erros are:

/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp: In
   destructor `virtual ConvertToInventor::~ConvertToInventor()':
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp:189:
error: `
   assert' undeclared (first use this function)
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp:189:
error: (Each
   undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears
   in.)
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp: In
   function `void processIndices(const osg::Array*, const osg::Array*,
   SoMFInt32&, int, int, int)':
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp:513:
error: `
   assert' undeclared (first use this function)
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp: In
   function `void postProcessField(const SbIntList&,
osg::PrimitiveSet::Mode,
   SoMFInt32*, osg::Geometry::AttributeBinding)':
/usr/local/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp:588:
error: `
   assert' undeclared (first use this function)

and some other like those. I'm completely with no ideias to how solve this
problem. I'd be grateful with any suggestion.

Thanks!

Roberto