[osg-users] under devcpp , can't find dll to run program

王韬 wontor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:06:18 PDT 2007

Hi all:
    I have compiled osg without example under devcpp(4.9.9.2) successfully,and get all dlls.(I downloaded the plugin's dlls and changed them to .a)
    but,i compiled the osgtext example and when run it, error popped that it can't find freetype6.dll (why need it?), but libosgdb_freetype.dll (all dlls) is in the same folder.

    someone can tell me what shall i do?

    thanks. and last, i am poor in english.

    wontor
 10/15/07 wontor at gmail.com