[osg-users] Strange behaviour with osgParticle effects exporting to file

Pedro Martins pedromartins.pt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:51:03 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am using osgParticle for the creation of particle effects and I have run
into the following problem. When exporting a particle system which has a
FluidProgram, osg doesn't save the FluidProgram in the file. If I try to
export only the FluidProgram, osg will create an empty file. However,
everything seems to work fine if I use a ModularProgram in my particle
effect. Is exporting a FluidProgram possible in the osg and if so, what can
be the reason for this behaviour?

Thanks,
Pedro Martins